Why we are looking for you
We are seeking an experienced lead backend developer to join our team to develop our global eCommerce products. As a Backend Lead at Seal Commerce, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in safeguarding high standards and setting a clear technical agenda within your team. You will also have a significant impact on the growth of the individuals within this team.
- Team Leading - understanding strengths and opportunities for growth, surfacing opportunities for development
- Provide training or mentoring for new members
- Cooperate with FrontEnd Team to implement new features
- Create and maintain design and architectural artifacts. Ensure uniform architecture and design standards are maintained
- Conduct research on relevant emerging technologies in support of solution development efforts and make recommendations
- Manage and operate database system to prevent data breaches
- Cooperate with security parties to implement testing
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence to connect the database with data analysis tools
- Experienced in managing a team with more than 3 members
- Experienced in: Heroku, AWS
- Experienced in developing software utilizing various coding languages (including Ruby on Rails, Go, NodeJS, etc,.)
- Strong understanding of managing tools: Github, Gitlab
- Good knowledge of system management and proficiency in using Sentry
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, and open-source technologies
- Knowledge of Shopify or other eCommerce platforms
- Good at English: both written and communication skills.
- Salary range: up to $3,500
- Performance review: 2 times per year
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Yearly performance bonus: up to 3 months (depending on your contribution to the team)
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for "Team Spotlight"
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
- Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off/year
- Remote working days: 12 days/ year
- Working time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 AM, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM, from Monday to Friday
- Address: 5th floor, Artemis Tower, No. 3 Le Trong Tan, Khuong Mai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
Why you’ll love working here
- Opportunities to build world-class products that shape the future of E-commerce
- Autonomous and flexible in an Agile team environment
- Constantly innovating and enhancing technology
- Opportunities to learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.