Why we’re looking for you
We are seeking a Frontend Developer who will be responsible for creating high-quality applications that will reach consumers around the world. You'll work closely with our Product Managers, UI/UX designers, and other developers to help translate business requirements and specifications into deliverable, high-quality product features.
The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and a strong team player who is curious and loves solving challenging problems. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Build new software front end for advanced user experience (UX)
- Build reusable components/modules for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages and software with near pixel-perfect design
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- 1+ year experience in Front-end design and development using the modern web stack.
- Great knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Knowledge of UI/UX Principles & User Behaviors.
- Experience with Git tools/Git flow.
- We prefer it if you could provide your demo projects that show the work.
- Experienced with building e-commerce stores
- Experienced with integrating e-commerce platform APIs (Shopify, Haravan, Shopee, Lazada...)
- Being able to work fullstack.
- Salary range: up to $2500.
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4 & 1/5, 2/9.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Favorite club: many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Opportunities to boost your career to a higher level: Become Top Product Developers, delight thousands of users and experts from all different countries.
- Training: Management Training, Product/ Tech Talk
- Treatment: weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, annual company trip.
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and Passionate Colleague.
- Professional and Creative Office View.
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Ability to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. Learn and grow with a talented team. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Working time: Monday to Friday